Motivated professional offering Bachelor's Degree in Tourism and Travel Service Management. Multilingual and fluent in English and Spanish, adds value to any organization in the accommodation, gastronomy and transportation sectors in need of great collaboration, interpersonal, and multitasking abilities. Proven history of building customer relationships, personnel training and customer service orientation.
Additional skills and expertise include:
-Critical thinking and decision making.
-Excellent organization and time management skills.
-Efficient communication and collaboration.
-Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office productivity suite.
-Customer service oriented.
-Attention to detail.
-Strong work ethic.
Looking for a career opportunity.
|Last Resume Update||January 24, 2022|
|Phone Number||(561) 797-8954|
- Communicated travel policies to clients and collaborated with vendors to offer relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations and events) to travelers.
- Sustained operational efficiencies, coordinating customer travel accommodations while managing airfare, hotel bookings, rental car reservations and travel related services.
- Explained benefits of purchasing travel insurance with clients.
- Took payments via credit and debit cards and handled sensitive information with professionalism and discreteness.
- Responded promptly to clients regarding travel restrictions, visa, passport and security inquiries.
Call Center Representative
- Answered, screened and processed high volume of calls daily with call management system and web based communications. - Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints. - Managed customer expectations by clarifying needs, identifying options and
recommending products and services. - Informed customers about billing procedures, processed payments and provided payment option setup assistance.
- Managed the client’s requirements and expectations for each event. - Oversaw event logistics, venue scheduling and accommodations. - Organized event facility, food and beverage selections and audio-visual arrangements. Coordinated vendors, timelines and budgets. - Trained customer service, marketing and sales teams for events while maintaining communication with clients to mitigate service issues. - Directed event production in collaboration with sponsors, hosts and internal teams. - Assessed event success and identified improvement areas through client feedback.
Bachelor's in Tourism and Travel Services Management
A four-year degree designed to create tourism and hospitality industry leaders by providing the management knowledge, technical skills and insights needed as an industry professional going into an increasingly complex world. The course thoroughly explores the links between hospitality, gastronomy and tourism.
Technical Degree in Computer Science
Two-year degree focused on the study of computers, hardware repair, software design, networking and human-computer interaction.