Getting a company from the United States of America to employ me through an H1B, H2B visa, to develop my skills and competencies in the areas of gardening. I also have experience in what is kitchen, ironer. Also knowledge of grocery store management, as well as warehouse assistant.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- I have knowledge in the use of computer programs: word processors, spreadsheets, internet.
- Basic level in the English language.
- Good deal with people
SKILLS IN THE GARDEN MAINTENANCE AREA:
- Cut, water grass and plants.
- Dig, plant and maintain plants / gardens.
- Use manual and electrical-mechanical tools to perform maintenance tasks on plants and gardens.
- Drive tractor, truck.
EXPERIENCE IN FAST FOOD
- I can cook fast food like: hamburgers, hot dogs, quesadillas, burritos and cakes.
Currently (2021) I got the B2 tourist visa, but I want to have the opportunity to exchange it for a H2B work visa.
|Last Resume Update||June 1, 2021|