|Company Location||5111 Tamiami Trail N, FL|
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who is interested in a long-term relationship with an employer that is committed to the wellbeing of its Team Members. The Maintenance Technician will perform a variety of tasks such as painting, repairs needed in guest rooms, grounds upkeep, scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment, and more. Extensive training is offered through e-courses and directly from the department manager. Quality workmanship and attention to detail are important as is the ability to interact in a hospitable manner with coworkers and guests. The opportunity for professional growth is excellent.
- Exceed guest's expectations
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Team Member protocols include wearing face masks, distancing, disinfecting and sanitizing, pre-shift temperature checks and wellness questionnaires, Hilton CleanStay with limited guest contact. Guests are required to wear face masks and social distance.
Current job openings at Hilton Naples
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.