Server Full-Time ($7.98/hr +Tips)
|Location||11800 Coconut Point Resort Dr,, Bonita Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2023|
EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES!
What does Hyatt Vacation Ownership Offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k Opportunities
- Travel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth & Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted shoes through shoes for crews - 2x per year
- Company branded jackets, t-shirts, hats & sunscreen provided for outdoor roles
- Water Tees provided for Activities & Engineering Dept
- Water bottles provided during shift
- 40% Discount from F&B outlets on site
- Discounted golf at local course when open
- $ per “way to go” name mention
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate Appreciation Week, Employee of the Quarter
- Guest Services Survey Awards- receive up to $100 based on dept performance
- Birthday/Holiday Celebrations & Team Building Outings
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
- Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages To guests.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards. Answer questions on menu selections.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
What we ask:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on social media:
- Instagram: @hyattvacationownership
- Facebook: Hyatt Vacation Ownership
From majestic Cabo San Lucas to vibrant Key West, Hyatt Vacation Ownership offers rewarding career opportunities in vacation destinations as unique as you are. Our people are passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating an exceptional vacation lifestyle. If you’d like to help make vacation dreams come true, learn more about joining our family.
Hyatt Vacation Ownership is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Job Type: Full-time