|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and serve food and drinks for guests using suggestive selling techniques.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and applicable specials.
- Ring food orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for entrées served, and make change.
- Pre-bus all tables, removing soiled dishes after each course.
- Be able to operate the hotel computer system.
- Perform opening and closing procedures along with side work as assigned.
- Follow proper procedure regarding cash handling, following cash bank reconciliation, and end of shift drop.
- Maintain a clean and efficient restaurant.
- Know and comply with state food handling and liquor laws.
- Engage guests in a cordial, efficient, and professional manner.
- Perform all setup and side work.
- Adhere to hotel grooming standards.
- Perform any additional tasks requested by management.
Education: High school education/GED.
Experience: Previous experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
Hours required: Scheduled days and times vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass TIPS certification/alcohol awareness training and food handler training.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify