|Location||Cocoa Beach, FL, Florida|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Ocean Partners Hospitality is currently seeking an experienced Sales & Group Coordinator with the ambition to work in the wedding and social markets. The Sales/Group Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Catering Sales and Groups Sales along with growing the wedding and social markets for OPA hotels. They will coordinate the catering functions and groups to ensure high customer satisfaction. They will do this by overseeing the communication with the customer, tracking and handling all documentation associated with the events, and provide accurate and timely communication to the operations team to execute a successful event. Additionally, they will prepare reports as directed by management.
Mission: We provide consistent, high-quality service to our guests and maximize profitability through our experienced staff, our core values, and our proven standards.
Values: Consistency, Ethics, Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, fun, Profitability, execution, and Image.
- Coordinate the catering details for events and provide a responsive and pleasant catering experience for clients.
- Assist with typing of the banquet and sales correspondence, i.e. answering mail, confirming banquet arrangements, menus and memo's
- Implementing the follow-up of all catering orders.
- Ensure proper execution of catering orders.
- Compose, publish and distribute (BEO) Banquet Function Plan (FP) to all department heads and personnel who are involved in servicing banquets function.
- Distribute promptly to all departments notice of any change in the Banquet event order (BEO) Banquet Function Plan (FP).
- Participating in relevant meetings with hotel sales departments and management.
- Oversee the opportunity and requirements for each hotel brand and ensure that the hotel operations are following standards.
- Assist the hotel sales departments or operations as needed or directed as well as execute any special projects assigned.
- Establish and improve the reputation of the hotel by offering a very personalized style of service as per the hotels' standard operating procedures.
- A high ability to organize and track data and report You should have the ability to stay on schedule and manage your priorities with a degree of autonomy.
- You should be well-rounded and comfortable working with data, and able to express yourself well in written and verbal communication.
- Communication - ability to read, write and speak English. Must be able to articulate ideas and plans and communicate these accurately and effectively to others.
- Reliability - Must be able to stay on schedule and effectively manage priorities.
- Knowledge/Experience - Prefer experience working directly with hotel operations and catering.
- Availability - must be able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Key Result Indicators:
- Hotels experience high satisfaction in catering events. All Catering communications to clients are accurate and timely and done with a high level of professionalism.
- Timely, successful, and efficient project completion.
- Communication and reporting to management are timely and complete.
- Positive and cooperative relations with General Manager, entire hotel staff, management team, brand, and owner.'
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Full-time