Safety & Security (Overnight) Full-Time ($16.00/hr)
|Location||21 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2023|
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Free on-site parking w/ beach access
- Complimentary work shoes 2x a year
- 15% off Marketplace meals
- Hats/Sunscreen/T-Shirts as needed for outdoor roles
- Jackets provided upon request
- Quarterly Celebrations & Associate Appreciation Week
- “Way to go” Name mention incentives- $20 for Back of House per mention & $5 for Front of House per Mention
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
Safety & Security Officer (Overnight) Full-Time
- Ensuring the security of our guests and property
- Patrols areas of the property and assists owner/guests with room access.
- Assisting Guests in emergency or security related situations
- Completing incident reports
What we ask:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.