|Location||100 Marina View Drive, Sarasota, Florida|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
Position Summary: The housekeeping host (room attendant) creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean the assigned room to standards — to include changing linen, making the bed, cleaning the entire bathroom, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, picking up trash, replenishing guest amenities.
- Load and organize cart, store properly at the end of each shift.
- Receive keys and assigned rooms — return at the end of each shift.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow properly lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
- Perform their work safely.
- Report working on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Education: no formal education is required.
Experience: No previous experience necessary. Previous housekeeping experience desirable.
Hours required: Scheduled days and times vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.
- Ability to read a limited number of two or three-syllable words.
- Ability to communicate with guests.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 50 lbs)
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not
intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/