|Date Posted||July 21, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||Commission Pay, Bonus Pay|
Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is a leading reseller in the point of sale industry. With more than 30 years in the industry, our team prides itself on offering our customers unmatched business consulting, customer service, and accounting resources.
Pinnacle is looking for eager, energetic sales professionals who can grow their portfolios in our Orlando area.
This is an outside sales position responsible for marketing and promoting our products and services to customers throughout the assigned territory.
- Achieve targeted sales revenue goals with assigned Sales Representative.
- Local telemarketing as assigned by Regional Sales Director.
- Maintain a weekly call plan and travel schedule.
- Extensive travel throughout the territory to meet customers and provide sales presentations or demonstrations, as well as cold calls.
- Demonstrate products to groups and individuals with direct focus on sales.
- Establish long-term business relationships creating future sales and referrals.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and services.
- Produce a continuous volume of outbound communication.
- Recommend and quote products that meets specific customer needs.
- Enter information into CRM database.
- Attend networking events.
- Other reasonable duties and assignments.
- Restaurant experience required
- Previous sales experience is a desirable for this position, but we will train the right highly- motivated, personable candidate.
- This position requires a self-starter who has the capability to work independently without need for daily supervision.
- Strong closing skills and thrives under pressure.
- Ability to fully demonstrate the products represented.
- Must be capable of utilizing several basic computer programs – Windows, Office, Outlook, and our CRM database.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Willingness to generate large volume of phone calls, correspondences, and cold calls.
- A clean valid driver’s license.
- Effectively divide time between office and the road, with willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory.
- MUST pass pre-hire background check and drug screening.
**Available positions throughout Florida, Alabama, and Ohio. Visit our website for full listings.**
All team members and visitors are required to wear face masks and must submit to a temperature check before entering our offices.