|Location||1001 N Macinnes PL, Tampa, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2021|
Be Part of the Show at the Straz Center for the Performing Arts!
Located in downtown Tampa on the beautiful Riverwalk, the Straz offers a team-based work environment and a full package of benefits for full-time staff including options for health/dental, vision, etc., plus a generous 403(b) plan.
The Restaurant Supervisor assists in overseeing operations and staff across our group of restaurants; Maestro's Restaurant, Maestro's Cafe and Maestro's On the River. This position executes opening and closing checklists daily, takes a role as a leader in providing excellent customer service, directing staff, and achieving sales, labor, and budgetary objectives.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate, and relate professionally to staff, peers, and clients.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and conduct training sessions and pre-shift meetings with staff.
- Effective problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Professional knowledge in dining room service procedures and operational execution based on experience.
- Ability to work nights, weekend, and holidays. Excellent schedule flexibility and impeccable attendance is required.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Professional level abilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
Education and Work Experience:
- At least one year of prior supervisory experience in a full service, high volume restaurant.
- Catering experience preferred.
Please apply through the link below: