|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
Position Summary: Assist all guests at the poolside with towels and seating. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of all supplies, equipment, and work areas and ensures guest safety and enjoyment.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets all guests arriving at the pool in a professional, friendly, and engaging manner.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, responds promptly, and acknowledges all guests, however busy and whatever the time of day.
- Maintains positive guest relations at all times.
- Maintain complete knowledge of daily house count, VIP’s in-house, arrivals/departures, all hotel facilities and services, and hours of operation for each F&B outlet.
- Obtain clean towels from Laundry and transport them to pool deck; fold and stack towels.
- Open, set up, and organize the pool deck.
- Set up pool furniture, towels, and umbrellas.
- Remove trash and debris from all work areas and pool facilities.
- Sweep, wash down, mop, and clean the pool deck; use a squeegee to dry decks.
- Check pool restrooms and shower areas throughout the shift for supply levels, cleanliness, and working order. Notify the proper departments with any needs.
- Adheres to all pool safety standards, including safety procedures for adverse weather conditions.
- Collects dirty towels left on chairs and pool deck.
- Utilize first aid and lifesaving procedures when situations demand.
- Complete closing duties. Return soiled towels to Laundry.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Experience: Prior experience working pool service and/or guest service experience, preferably in a hotel environment.
Hours Required: Able to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
M / F / VET/DISABILITY
Drug-Free Workplace / Smoke-Free Workplace
For consideration, please apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/