|Location||5925 Avenida Vista, Orlando, FL|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2022|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests… our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
PGA Member Golf Professional
- Asist the Golf Shop Supervisor in Business Planning and Execution.
- Assist the Golf Shop Supervisor in Inventory Management.
- Assist the Golf Supervisor in Golf Cart Fleet Management.
- Assist the Golf Supervisor in Event Management.
- Create positive memorable experiences for our guests on a daily basis.
- Anticipate and fulfill the expressed and unexpressed wants and needs of our guests.
- Maintain open lines of communication with other departments, facilitate the coordination of events, and share information regarding the department.
- Attend all department staff meetings and training seminars.
- Regularly communicate with the Golf Supervisor and/or Head Golf Professional with regard to the overall success, needs, and administration of the facility.
- Represent Marriott Golf and Grande Vista in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must be a Class A Member of the PGA/LPGA of America.
- Team concept oriented individual who possesses strong interpersonal skills and is service orientated.
- Posses a high enthusiasm for golf and maintain high standards of professional appearance and conduct.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities!
- Travel discounts!
- Credit Union Membership!
- Growth and Development Opportunities!
Follow us on Social Media! To stay up to date on our current openings
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @marriottvacationsworldwide
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.