Night Auditor Full-Time ($19.10/hr)
|Location||600 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, Fl|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2023|
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Uniform laundering
- Free Parking- On-Site & within 2 blocks of the resort
- Complimentary work shoes- once every 6 months pending job requirements
- 40% discount on-duty meals & 20% for off-duty meals
- Company Branded T-Shirts, Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats for all outside roles
- Company Branded jackets for all outside positions when needed
- Quarterly recognition & awards, Service Awards, Associate/Manager of the Quarter
- Monthly Birthday & Special Holiday Celebrations
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
Night Auditor Full-Time
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
What we ask:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.