|Location||1 Hendry Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2021|
La Quinta by Wyndham is now looking for an exceptional personality to join our award-winning front desk team at the La Quinta by Wyndham located ocean front, in beautiful Cocoa Beach, Fl.
We are offering a limited-time sign-on bonus for new team members who provide an exceptional guest experience. Apply today, join our team, and you can be eligible to earn a sign-on bonus after 90 days. *
The Night Auditor /Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests, all the time. Preforming check-ins, check-outs, reservations and everything in between while of course maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Education & Experience
- Smile is Mandatory.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Must be 21+
- Computer experience required. SynXis PMS system a plus but not required
- English is required & bi-lingual a big plus
- General Requirements
- Smile is Mandatory! Able to always maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all team members and guests, in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests and solve or properly delegate an issue.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel. Tardiness or Call-offs will not be tolerated.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, solving problems, as necessary.