|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Build a client base through referrals and utilization of available promotional materials
- Provide knowledgeable professional care product recommendations to clients
- Knows features and benefits of all products sold in Spa
- Enhances technical knowledge through continued trainings/courses/education
- Presents a professional, well groomed appearance; provided uniforms must be
worn at all times in the Spa and must be laundered and pressed. Works effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions.
Addressing others by name, title or other respectful identifier, and; respecting the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
The above typical duties are characteristic of this job and demonstrate a level of difficulty and are not intended to list or limit the duties which may be required or assigned to employees in the classification.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A current valid Florida State manicurist/cosmetologist license. Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES;
□ Excellent customer service skills
□ Team player and flexible
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to occasionally travel by car for business purposes.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is normally quiet.