|Location||2000 North Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||$500 Hiring Bonus|
Ready to work and play on Fort Lauderdale Beach?
This position is paying a $500 Hiring Bonus!
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, part of Noble House Hotels & Resorts, is seeking a full time Mini Bar Attendant to to perform all duties associated with minibar including restock, cleaning and servicing of all minibar refrigerators and pantry items.
The Mini Bar Attendant will:
- Inventory guest room refreshment pantries to determine consumption by guest.
- Prepare refreshment pantry charge ticket and forwards to appropriate cashier for billing to guest account.
- Replenish refreshment pantry items consumed.
- Inspect refreshment pantry contents and maintains freshness of product.
- Clean and maintain refreshment pantry appearance to established standards.
- Remove consumed amenity items and/or room service trays from guest rooms.
- Complete DND/No Service, inventory and in-house guest list paperwork.
- Communicate discrepancies regarding refreshment pantry usage to captain.
- Restocks and rotates refreshment pantry attendant cart supplies.
Candidate must be able to work well independently and have prior guest service experience.
Upon Hire, you will get $100 after 2 weeks of employment, $100 after 2 months of employment and $300 after 3 months of employment!