Massage Therapist Full-Time ($9.90/hr+Tips)
|Location||5925 Avenida Vista, Orlando, FL|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2023|
|Financial Incentives||Tips, Commission|
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Free On-Site Parking
- Uniform Laundering for Front Office, Engineering & Housekeeping Roles
- 40% discount at all Food & Beverage outlets on site
- Complimentary soft drinks during each shift
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Company branded coat/jacket for outdoor & travel roles
- Hats/Sunscreen are provided as needed
- Bi-annual Team building events
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate of the Month, Associate Appreciation Week
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
Massage Therapist: Full-Time
*$9.90/hr + Tips! (An automatic 20% service charge is added to each check as well as 12-15% commission depending on the service)*
For example, our massage therapists make $9.90 an hour plus 12% commission and 20% gratuity for a service that is no less than 50 minutes costing at minimum $175-$200. On average our associates make between $40- $60-- THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED BUT INSTEAD A RANGE OF WHAT YOU COULD MAKE.
- Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, pregnancy) before beginning service.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Check in with guest to ensure guest comfort and safety throughout service. Promote and sell spa/salon services.
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools. Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift. Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
What we ask:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.