|Location||600 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL|
|Date Posted||October 21, 2022|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
Maintenance Technician II
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and shut-offs for buildings
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Flexibility to work various shifts, holidays and weekends
- Ability to interact with Owners and Guests and provide top notch guest services
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities!
- Travel discounts!
- Credit Union Membership!
- Growth and Development Opportunities!
To stay current on job opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, follow us on social media!
Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
To keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, temperature checks are required prior to each shift and masks are required to be worn during each shift. Masks are provided to each associate.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.