|Date Posted||December 27, 2021|
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repair and maintain facility building and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout the property such as mechanical, electrical, painting, carpentry, and plumbing.
- Respond to elevator breakdowns.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Maintain engineering work areas in an orderly and clean fashion.
- Ensure all tools/equipment used are returned to the shop and/or secured in the proper storage area.
- Assist in energy conservation by observing the energy and utility usage in the hotel.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
- Assist in handling emergencies in order to protect our guests and team members and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- Report and repair any items in need of repair.
- Follow properly lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
- Report working on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Education: High school education/GED
Experience: Basic knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, and building maintenance.
Hours required: Scheduled days and times vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate with guests.
- Ability to stand for up for long periods of time.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify