|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida|
|Date Posted||November 24, 2021|
Overview of Position
- Basic knowledge of skilled trade activities in plumbing, carpentry, electrical and mechanical work and painting.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.
- Skill in the use of a variety of skilled trade tools (including both hand and electric tools).
- Basic communication and mathematical skills in order to communicate with co-workers, fully comprehend job assignments, and perform accurate simple arithmetic functions.
- Ability to move and work throughout the hotel for the duration of shift.
- Ability to perform tasks required bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Ability to push and pull objects or materials weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, working at heights up to approximately 30 feet for extended periods of time, with the ability to extend arms, oftentimes overhead.
- Ability to grasp, lift or carry items weighing up to 75 lbs., waist high.