|Location||12401 International Dr, Orlando, FL|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2022|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment, they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
- Drive company vans to drop off linen.
- Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
•Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
•Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
What does MVW offer?
•Credit Union Membership!
•Growth and Development Opportunities!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
To stay current on job opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, follow us on social media!
Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
To keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, temperature checks are required prior to each shift and masks are required to be worn during each shift. Masks are provided to each associate.