Linen Driver Full-Time ($16.25/hr)
|Location||8800 Vistana Centre Dr, Orlando, FL|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2023|
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Free On-Site Parking
- Complimentary Soft Drinks
- 40% discount at all Food & Beverage outlets on site while on duty
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Hats/Sunscreen/Jackets are provided as needed for those working outdoors
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate of the Month, Associate Appreciation Week, Birthday & Holiday Celebrations
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
Must be flexible to work 1st shift 8:30-5p and 2nd shift 3-11:30p
*Valid driver's license in good standing required*
*Transport soiled linens removed from linen closets on each floor of the property to be laundered. You will be transporting linens driving a "box "truck". Replenish linens by stocking the clean linens in the closets on each floor.*
- Drive company vans to drop off linen.
- Linens are transported in a "Box truck"- so you must have Valid Driver's License in good standing
- Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
What we ask:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.