|Location||3800 N Ocean Drive, Riviera Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
Job Description: Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and as specified on guest check and following company and brand standards, to ensure consistency of product and achieve high guest satisfaction.
• Prepare daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
• Visually inspect, select, and use only food times of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
• Check and control the proper storage of product and check portion control, to maintain qualify product.
• Keep all refrigeration, equipment, and storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulations.
• Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation.
• Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment (stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc)
• Sufficient manual dexterity of hands in order to use all kitchen equipment.
• Must have knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service.
• Basic mathematical skills to understand recipes, measurements, requisition amounts, and portion sizes.
• Able to read and understand the English language in order to complete requisitions, read recipes.
• Ability to work while standing in confined spaces for long periods of time, and within extreme temperature ranges.
• Physical stamina required for standing and strength for lifting and moving products.
• Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 50 pounds.
• Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
• Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
• Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, determined by the GM:
• Minimum 2 years experience with grill, sauté, fry station and garde manager.
• The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
• Carry out all reasonable requests by leadership team.
• Comply with department uniform and appearance standards.