Lead Maintenance Technician Full-Time ($22.10/hr)
|Location||3200 N Ocean Dr, Riviera Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2023|
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Free On-Site Parking
- Complimentary soft drinks
- 40% discount at all Food & Beverage outlets on site
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Company branded lightweight jacket for all associates
- Hats/Sunscreen/T-Shirts are provided for outdoor roles as needed
- SPF rated shirts for beach team
- Monthly department event (lunches, breakfast, etc.)- Team Building
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Holiday lunches, Associate of the Month, Associate Appreciation Week
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
Apply Here: https://mymvw.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MVW/job/Riviera-Beach-FL/Lead-Maintenance-Technician_JR50975-1
Lead Maintenance Technician Full-Time $22.10/hr
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and shut-offs for buildings
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
What we ask:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.