|Location||5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, FL|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2021|
A Laundry Attendant is responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth & development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Attendant, you would be responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform all stages of linen processing, including, but not limited to, collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading (washers, dryers and chutes), ironing, folding, storing and delivering
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area
- Maintain stock levels
- Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform additional laundry services, as needed
What are we looking for?
Local Candidates only
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!