|Location||600 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||CURRENTLY OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! $500 to be collected at 30 days and $500 to be collected at 90 days of employment.|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
CURRENTLY OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!! $500 to be collected at 30 days and $500 to be collected at 90 days of employment
Maintenance Technician III – HVAC Technician
**This person must have prior HVAC experience or an HVAC or EPA certificate**
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication
- Display advanced ability to read standard blue prints and electrical schematics concerning plumbing and HVAC.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and shut-offs for buildings
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Flexibility to work various shifts, holidays and weekends
- Ability to interact with Owners and Guests and provide top notch guest services
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities!
- Travel discounts!
- Credit Union Membership!
- Growth and Development Opportunities!
To stay current on job opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, follow us on social media!
Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Careers
To keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, temperature checks are required prior to each shift and masks are required to be worn during each shift. Masks are provided to each associate.