|Location||100 Coronado Drive, Clearwater, FL|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting the HRD and other departmental managers in the day- to- day operations of the Human Resources office including clerical and record keeping duties. He/she is also responsible for responding internal and external inquiries regarding benefits, employment, policies and other HR-related issues.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in a hotel or related industry helpful.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in company-approved word processing and spreadsheet applications as evidenced by the ability to troubleshoot spreadsheets and basic PC problems.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
- Attend meeting and take minutes.
- Manage existing files and create new ones as needed.
- Greet internal & external guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Maintain adequate supplies for copier, fax and postage machines and coordinate repair services.
- Handle complaints/questions/special requests from internal guests.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Conduct initial pre-screening interviews for candidates
- Review and respond to all timesheet edits, payroll corrections, etc.
- Maintain monthly update of employee birthday and anniversaries.
- Review all outgoing mail.
- Maintain employee files.
- Order office supplies.
- Other duties as requested by your manager.