|Location||Cocoa Beach, FL, Florida|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
The Human Resources Coordinator/Data Entry role reports directly to the Director of Human Resources. This position is responsible for accurate and timely entry of employee data into the HRIS system (Kronos). The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for data entry of potential candidates, screening for employment references, pre-employment and
onboarding of new employees. The HR coordinator will also handle various company projects to elevate company success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with the tracking of all leave of absence claims, return to work notices, disability claims, workers compensation, and accommodation requests.
- Provide operational and system administration support for various HR processes using Kronos and Hotel Effectiveness.
- Respond to employee and internal requests and work through critical deadlines.
- Process and enter new hires into HRIS and HE.
- Ensure all data changes are done in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting user issues in Kronos and Hotel Effectiveness (HE).
- Point of contact for general HR inquiries such as employment verifications and internal requests
- Answering frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, benefits, and hiring processes.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of executive, management, and personnel information.
- Assist in all aspects of all company events and meetings, including arrangements, order food set up.
- Track all training.
- Other duties as assigned by HR director.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Guest Focus.
- Time Management.
- Excellent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Crow knows and hotel effectiveness is necessary.
- Pivot tables, formulas, connecting multiple files.
No Supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment and public and non-public areas of the hotel which may include guest rooms. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. These work areas may occasionally be noisy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push, and pull items weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
This is a full-time, Non-Exempt position.
Only local travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Customer service background.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 1 to 2 years experience working in hospitality, business administration or similar
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None is required for this position.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.