|Location||8800 Vistana Centre Dr, Orlando, FL|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||CURRENTLY OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! $500 to be collected at 30 days and $500 to be collected at 90 days of employment.|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
Currently offering $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$500 paid at 30 days and $500 paid at 90 days of employment
Housekeeping Runner- 1st & 2nd Shift
- Test beepers and radios to ensure communications equipment works properly.
- Place requested items such as rollaway beds and refrigerators in guest rooms.
- Deliver extra towels, bathrobes, and other items to guest rooms. Provide complimentary toiletries to guests, such as toothpaste, razors, and shampoo.
- Deliver items (e.g., messages, mail, faxes, packages, flowers, sundry items, gift items) to guest rooms.
- Deliver rollaways, cribs, linens, toiletries, and other items requested by guests to guest rooms.
•Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
•Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
What does MVW offer?
•Credit Union Membership!
•Growth and Development Opportunities!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
To stay current on job opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, follow us on social media!
Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Careers
To keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, temperature checks are required prior to each shift and masks are required to be worn during each shift. Masks are provided to each associate.