|Location||71 S Ocean Ave, Palm Beach Shores, FL|
|Date Posted||October 28, 2022|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
Housekeeper (Public Area) - Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
*Must have weekend availability*
- Clean public and employee restrooms and showers.
- Clean glass in public and employee areas. Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- Dust surfaces in assigned area.
- Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers.
- Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages. Clean and maintain lights.
- Post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary.
- Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
What does MVW offer?
Credit Union Membership!
Growth and Development Opportunities!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
To stay current on job opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, follow us on social media!
Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
To keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, temperature checks are required prior to each shift and masks are required to be worn during each shift. Masks are provided to each associate.