|Location||4000 RCA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401K, STD, LTD, Hotel Discounts|
The Room Attendant cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Receive room assignments, priority room requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Review room assignments, retrieve and stock caddie/cart to ensure all supplies, linen and amenities are available to properly clean guest rooms. Review list for any special requests. Turn in keys, properly store and secure caddie/cart and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Clean and stock guest rooms with appropriate supplies in accordance with policies, procedures and brand standards. Change linens and towels, make beds, scrub bathroom, vacuum, mop, dust, wash windows, mirrors and walls, remove trash, place amenities, etc. Perform quality check on the television, telephone, heating/air conditioning, and lights.
- Appropriate and proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
- Prompt reports to housekeeping management of all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Prompt turn in to housekeeping management of all articles left in guest rooms after checkout for entry into Lost and Found.
- Perform duties of Lobby Attendant, Turndown Attendant or Laundry Attendant as assigned.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective action may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining guestrooms, stocking guestroom supplies and loading attendant carts every day.
- Minimum lifting of 40lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Practice the Basics of Brilliant Hosting at all times
- Clean each guestroom and bathroom according to standards.
- Vacuum the carpet, make and strip bed, empty trash and clean sink/floor and shower.
- Restock cart.
- Each associate is expected to complete, within their ability, all reasonable requests by management.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Marriott policy, procedures, training and associate involvement activities.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.