|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
Position Summary: The houseperson cleans and maintains all corridors and public areas and assists gallery room attendants with supplies, linens, and the removal of trash.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Checks with room attendants to ensure they have supplies
- Vacuum hallways
- Clean elevator landings and doors.
- Empty dirty linen and trash from gallery room attendant carts and take them to the appropriate location.
- Check hallways walls for scuff marks and remove
- Complete project of the day.
- Check closets and clean as necessary.
- Respond to guest requests in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow properly lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
- Perform their work safely.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Education: no formal education is required.
Experience: No previous experience necessary. Previous housekeeping experience desirable.
Hours required: Scheduled days and times vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.
- Ability to read a limited number of two or three-syllable words.
- Ability to communicate with guests.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 50 lbs)
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
For consideration, please apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/