|Location||2000 North Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||$1000 Hiring Bonus|
Ready to work and play on Fort Lauderdale Beach?
We are offering a $1000 Hiring Bonus for this position!
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, part of Noble House Hotels & Resorts, is seeking a full time Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance Engineer will:
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio).
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Communicate each day’s activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
Candidate must display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building. Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area.
Prior maintenance experience in a resort/hotel preferred.
After 1 month of employment, your will get $200, $300 after 2 months and $500 after 3 months of employment.