|Location||100 Marina View Drive, Sarasota, Florida|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Front Desk Agent delivers service excellence to our guests creating a comfortable and welcoming environment. This position is responsible for processing check-ins and check-outs, issuing room keys, and resolving guest issues with complying with all Kolter Hospitality standards, policies, and procedures.Performance Expectations:
- Assist guests with check in and check out processes.
- Coordinate all guest requests.
- Inform guests of hotel services, features, and room amenities.
- Welcome the guest by name whenever possible.
- Follow the hotel’s rate structures, discounts, and sell/upsell strategies.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges, adjustments, etc.
- Know and carry out specified duties in response to fire alarm, guest medical emergency and security threats.
- Cancel room reservations according to policy.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Able to work weekends
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Knowledge and/or ability to operate a computer and reservation system.
Experience: None. Customer Service or Hospitality experience a plus.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify