|Location||200 Sunset Ln, Key West, FL|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
From majestic Maui to vibrant Key West, Hyatt Residence Club offers rewarding career opportunities in vacation destinations as unique as you are. Our people are passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating an exceptional vacation lifestyle. If you’d like to help make vacation dreams come true, learn more about joining our family.
Front Desk Agent - Part-Time
- Interacting directly with Owners and guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart.
- Processing all guest arrivals and departures, and providing accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while delivering a personalized vacation experience for each Owner and guest.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Flexibility to work various shift, holidays and weekends!
- Ability to interact with Owners and Guests and provide top notch guest services!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.