|Location||Dania Beach, United States of America|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
General Job Description
The hotel front desk agent is the first person to interact with guests, providing exceptional customer service. As the hotel ambassador, the front desk agent has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times, welcoming and serving guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain a personal demeanor that is friendly, cheerful and courteous at all times.
- Greet guests on every interaction using the 10/5 or 15/5 rule.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcomed to the property.
- Register guests and assign rooms.
- Conduct check-out processes.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to guest inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Respond to phone calls, and retrieve guest mail, faxes and packages.
- Promote hotel amenities and services to guests using personal knowledge and effective selling techniques.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
- Provide constant and consistent communication with other departments and supervisors/managers in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Attend team meetings and celebrations.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures along with all other company policies.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- High school graduate or GED completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Demonstrate good computer skills.
- Accurately handle cash and post charges.
- Hotel experience preferred but not mandatory, some customer service background required.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus. Knowledge of computer terminology desired.
- Must be willing and capable of passing Alcohol Compliance Certification during the first three months of employment.
- Requires the ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
This private employer offers a Competitive Compensation, Benefits Package and Opportunity for Career Growth.
•Healthcare Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
•STD & LTD
•Vacation/Paid Time Off
•Discounted Hotel Room Rates (Marriott & Hilton)
•Community Service Program