|Location||620 EAST LAS OLAS BLVD, Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2021|
*We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screenings, COVID-19 testing and background checks will be conducted for all viable candidates.*
REPORTS TO: OUTLET MANAGER
DIRECTOR OF FOOD & BEVERAGE
Facilitates food service by performing the following duties.
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Always appear clean, polished, and presentable when interfacing with Guests.
- Maintain proper attire and service standards throughout guest experience.
- Supply assigned station with all items needed for daily operation.
- Serve water, coffee, juice, and other beverages as well as their refills.
- Clear extra place settings at the table.
- Assist wait staff when necessary.
- Complete all closing side work properly.
- Bussers must completely reset all dirty tables within three minutes of the Guest departure.
- Food Runners deliver all Room Service orders according to Minimum Standard requirements.
Performs any other duties assigned by Manager.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Coffee/Tea/Espresso/Soda machines
- Juice/Milk/Cream/Butter refrigerator
- Glass/Dish/Flat ware
Rectangular wooden trays for Room Service