|8251 Aberdeen Drive, Boynton Beach, FL
|January 11, 2024
Aberdeen Golf & Country Club, a Distinguished Club, located in Boynton Beach in the heart of Palm Beach County, Florida is seeking a full time Food Expeditor with a passion for the art of presentation, to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who prides himself/herself on flawless execution and providing exceptional service to our members, always striving to enhance the member experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct quality control on each dish to ensure food orders are correct
- Assisting with finishing touches on dishes such as adding garnishes
- Ensure the smooth flow of food orders between the front of the house and back of the house
- Informing the waitstaff when certain dishes or ingredients have run out
- Passing food requests from the waitstaff to the culinary staff
- Be knowledgeable of the menu
- Assist with side work and end-of-shift closeout tasks
- Professional appearance
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking & time management skills
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Prior restaurant experience advantageous
- Experience in a country club or hospitality/resort environment
- Prior experience with JONAS Club Software, Open Table, Club Essential or other similar point of sale systems
Please note that this position overview is not exhaustive and additional responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
Aberdeen Golf & Country Club proudly offers the following benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Complimentary Meal per shift
- Paid vacation
- Direct Deposit
Position reports to the Food and Beverage Director, offers a full benefits package and a great team environment.
Interested professionals who meet or exceed the established criteria are encouraged to apply by sending their resume to Aberdeenemployment@gmail.com.