|Location||10343 Stonebridge Blvd, Boca Raton, FL|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2022|
COUNTRY CLUB FINE DINING SERVER
Stonebridge Golf & Country Club, a premier private country club in west Boca Raton is seeking to hire Experienced Servers to join our staff in our Food and Beverage department.
The ideal candidate will be Energetic, Enthusiastic, experienced in fine dining in a high-volume environment, and must be able to work flexible hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Minimum one (2) years experience working in a comparable position in a private country club or fine dining restaurant.
- Available to work flexible schedule including Lunch and Dinner and able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Friendly, outgoing and quick with a smile.
- Committed to providing a high level of service, to exceed the expectations of our Members.
- Professional, displaying strong work ethics and working effectively as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills, including understanding directions, conveying information, and conversing with Members in English.
- Provide immediate attention to members and guests upon being seated.
- Place meal order through POS system, with proper table and seat number, and cover counts, ensuring that all drink and food items are correctly recorded to Member accounts and that all other information resulting from the entry is correct. Inform Cooks of any special cooking instructions. Place bar order with Bartender.
- Serve each course of the meal by placing dish in front of each person using proper serving procedures. Within two minutes, ensure meal satisfaction with all parties at the table.
- Assist Food Runner with the serving of food to each table. Assist other Servers as needed, by getting drink orders, meal orders or clearing tables.
- Observe beverages at the table frequently and replenish all beverages at the table before a Member or guest has to ask.
- Ensure all items are cleared at the proper time and using the proper procedure.
- Present dining bill and vocally verify the accuracy of Member’s name. Process all Member and guest charges as prescribed by standard operating procedures.
- Bid farewell by name to all Members by name and their guests, including smiling and making eye contact.
- Advise a manager or supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Perform assigned side work and setup side station.
- Keep tables, dining room and bus station areas clean, and in line with standards.
- Perform assigned opening and closing duties, and check with shift supervisor before going on to next assignment.
- Rearrange furniture and fixtures in order to prepare for an event.
- Attend all mandatory Food & Beverage staff meetings and all mandatory Club staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Stonebridge Country Club is a Non-Tipping Club, we offer competitive salary with full benefits package. Our staff enjoys a beautiful working environment, and appreciative management team. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please; more information will be provided if you are selected for an interview.