Facilities Maintenance Coordinator Full-Time ($18.15/hr)
|Location||5925 Avenida Vista, Orlando, FL|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2023|
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
What does MVW offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Counseling & Family Support
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Here are some amazing reasons to work with us:
- Free On-Site Parking
- Uniform Laundering for Front Office, Engineering & Housekeeping Roles
- 40% discount at all Food & Beverage outlets on site
- Complimentary soft drinks during each shift
- Work shoe credit through shoes for crews 2x a year
- Company branded coat/jacket for outdoor & travel roles
- Hats/Sunscreen are provided as needed
- Bi-annual Team building events
- $5 per “way to go” name mention wisely card deposits
- Quarterly celebrations, Associate of the Month, Associate Appreciation Week
- Guest Survey Awards- if Dept Specific goals are met- up to $100 a month
Here’s how you’ll help make a difference:
Apply Here: https://mymvw.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MVW/job/Orlando-FL/Coordinator-Facilities-Maintenance_JR50436
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator Full-Time $18.15/hr
Shift: 1st and 2nd
- Coordinate with other departments using telecommunications devices in order to respond to requests and resolve maintenance issues and to put rooms needing maintenance out of order.
- Coordinate and schedule with other departments in the event of major system shut down or major repair or improvement.
- Maintain purchase orders log and file purchase orders upon payment, ensuring that orders match packing slips.
What we ask:
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Twitter: @MarriottVAC
Our associates want more than fulfilling work. Like our Owners, Members, and guests around the world, they want fulfilling lives. Vacations expand our world to new places, new possibilities, new connections. Along the way, they help us discover our best selves. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a leading global vacation company. While our numbers tell some of the story, the heart of our success comes from the quality – and exceptional longevity – of our relationships with our associates and customers.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.