|Location||5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
An Electrician is responsible for installing, inspecting, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment and systems for safety and functionality in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. HVAC Required. Local Candidate.
What will I be doing?
As an Electrician, you would be responsible for installing, inspecting, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment and systems for safety and functionality in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to resolve complaints, perform electrical repairs or fulfill guest requests
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance and test all electrical systems, sub-systems and equipment to include, but not limited to, disassembly, replacement, cleaning and repair
- Conduct scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on all electrical equipment in accordance with wiring diagrams, schematics, operations manuals and manufacturers maintenance instructions
- Monitor and maintain light fixtures to ensure functionality
- Assemble and disassemble power and lighting equipment for exhibits, meetings and banquets
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!