|Location||100 Marina View Drive, Sarasota, Florida|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Dishwasher delivers service excellence to the Kitchen team by ensuring the kitchen is clean, orderly, and sanitized. This position is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, including dishes, flatware, and related equipment.
- Operate the dish machine in the prescribed manner.
- Clean and sanitize all china, glass, silver, pots, pans, silverware, etc. according to standards.
- Clean rubber mats and floors in the kitchen throughout the shift.
- Store glasses in proper racks and organize them properly.
- Clean walls and kitchen equipment, and empty trash cans in a timely manner.
- Correctly use, store, and label chemicals.
- Set up hot boxes and assist with plate-up when needed.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Able to work weekends
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/