|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
Position Summary: The dishwasher is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, including dishes, flatware, and related equipment. Ensure the kitchen is clean, orderly, and sanitized.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate the dish machine in the prescribed manner and wash all china, glass, silver, pots, pans, etc. according to standards.
- Soak and polish silverware as required
- Sweep and mop floors in the kitchen throughout the shift.
- Store glasses in proper racks and organize them properly.
- Clean rubber mats and return them to the kitchen.
- Clean walls and kitchen equipment.
- Empty trash cans and wash them in a timely manner.
- Correctly use, store and label chemicals.
- Set up hot boxes and assist with plate-up when needed.
- Report faulty, broken equipment immediately.
- Adhere to hotel grooming and uniform standards.
- Perform any additional tasks requested by management.
Education: High school education/GED.
Experience: no previous experience required.
Hours required: Scheduled days and times vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to pass food handler training.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
For consideration, please apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/