|Location||607 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
|Financial Incentives||Medical / Dental / Vision Short Term / Long Term / Life / Club Privileges|
What is the #1 trait of our staff members? A great attitude! Staff at The Lodge & Club enjoy a safe and beautiful working environment, various resort privileges, and an assortment of other benefits! We are looking for qualified candidates with a great attitude to join our staff!
- Delivering excellence! bringing excitement, creativity and cutting edge experiences to private club members and resort guests.
- Responsible for all departmental operations in food and beverage outlets, culinary department, banquet department and conference and catering.
- Develop and lead department successfully into productive working methods by setting an example and utilizing all available management tool.
- Establish leadership-team plans of character, integrity and of quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the F&B Department.
- Analyze existing procedures and develop new techniques of service and special promotions that will maximize member/guest patronage and ensure service excellence, keeping best interests of the company as priority.
- Develop, promote & execute successful private club member F&B events.
- Lead and develop menus and related activities, analyzing recipes and assigning prices to menu items with F&B departmental managers.
- Coordinate the development, interpretation and implementation of hotel policies, operating procedures and training programs, manuals, directive, work schedules, rules and regulations for the F&B staff.
- Develop and maintain effective communications between all operating departments.
- Perform other job related duties as required by the General Manager and GATE Hospitality Group.
Deliver excellent Food & Beverage service, product and overall culinary experience for luxury resort guests and private club members. Presence during meal service to engage and interact with club members and resort guests. Coach and mentor F&B leadership to ensure service staff are trained for success. Must have initiative, coupled with a competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results. Must be able to multi-task. The position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to build relationships within the team and other departments. Knowledge of F&B trends and food a must. Be able to work a flexible schedule based on business demands.
Ability to direct, delegate, and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage Department in maintaining high standards of the operation in service, quality, and merchandising to maximize profits. Generate action plans for the F&B team by reviewing upcoming events, projects, activities and flow of business. Communicate operational plan to direct reports. Analyze financials and control costs, be a steward of property assets. Lead team to success in a flexible, constantly changing job environment.
College education or equivalent, hotel or business administration degree preferred. Communicate effectively in English, both in oral and written form.
Training & Experience
5+ years experience as F&B Director in a 4 or 5 Diamond property strongly preferred.
Medical / Dental / Vision
Short Term / Long Term / Life
On property parking, dining and dry cleaning
Vacation / Sick Pay
Equal Opportunity Employer