|Location||608 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2022|
The Lodge & Club is seeking our next Food & Beverage Director! Here at The Lodge and Club we are a fun loving group of professionals who make up one of the best company cultures in Northeast Florida. Amazing employee benefits, flexible schedules and a beautiful location to come to work. Our company offers, health insurance, dental, vision, life, 401k match and so much more….
The Director of Food & Beverage is a forward-facing role. Personal engagement with club members & resort guests during meal & event service is critical for success. Creativity and enthusiasm are essential to ensure delivery of consistent positive experiences.
Provide excellent Food & Beverage product & service for luxury resort guests and private club members. Must have the ability to direct, delegate, and organize the activities of a highly active & creative Food & Beverage Department. Maintain elevated service standards of the operation in quality and merchandising to maximize profits. Direct operational plan to F&B leadership team. Control costs and analyze financials, be a steward of property assets. The position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to build relationships within the team and other departments.
College education or equivalent, hotel or business administration degree preferred. Communicate effectively in English, both in oral and written form.
Training & Experience:
5+ years experience as F&B Director in a 4 or 5 Diamond property strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include nights, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
- Responsible for all operations in a fast-paced, food and beverage department including culinary quality & creativity, service delivery in a la carte outlets, banquet and catering spaces.
- Establish plans of character, integrity and quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the F&B Department.
- Maintain highest standards of health, sanitation and cleanliness in F&B areas.
- Review financial transactions and monitor the budget to ensure efficient operation.
- Analyze & develop new techniques of service and special events and promotions to maximize member/guest patronage, ensure service excellence, while maintaining the best interests of the company.
- Monitor and address reviews & surveys with teams. Investigate and resolve all guest issues relative to food quality and service in the F&B area.
- Set departmental expectations for food and beverage preparation, quality and creativity to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Lead the development and approval of the employment, training and coaching of F&B employees and coordinate development programs through the Training Department.
- Perform other job-related duties as required by the General Manager & GHG.
Medical / Dental / Vision
Short Term / Long Term / Life
On property parking, dining and dry cleaning
Vacation / Sick Pay
The Lodge & Club is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest!