|Location||100 Marina View Drive, Sarasota, Florida|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Cook uses innovation and delivers service excellence to our guests. This position is responsible for preparing quality food in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with proper food handling techniques.
- Prepare all food items in an efficient and timely manner, adhering to proper food handling techniques.
- Follow recipes to control production and maintain consistency and freshness.
- Ensure efficient flow of food dishes with an emphasis on portion control, quality, presentation, and temperature control.
- Break down and store all leftovers.
- Clean as you go and follow proper daily sanitation checklists.
- Maintain all perishables at the proper temperature.
- Assist in prep work as required for the next shift.
- Assist with inventory and production charts.
- Put away stock when necessary using FIFO (first in, first out)
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Able to work weekends
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Experience: At least one (1) year of cooking experience preferred.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling.
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.