|Location||7563 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, Florida|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
The Whiskey is looking for enthusiastic experienced cooks! We are looking for staff members to execute gourmet burgers and southern cuisine with care and a strong emphasis on presentation and time management.
Cooks will be responsible and work a variety of stations including: Prep, Dish, Saute, Fry, Grill, Expediting, stocking, cleaning, etc.
*Understanding of proper meat cooking temperatures (Rare, Med Rare, Med, Med Well, Well)
*MUST be on time to every shift
*Full Time availability
*Must be able to work Morning, Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
*Must complete Culinary test upon interview
*Enthusiastic cooks looking for advancement opportunities.
*Willing to work Off-Site Events
Interviews are done on First Come First Interviewed basis.
The sooner, the better.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes