|Location||1611 9th ST WEST, Bradenton, FL|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
This position is responsible for properly handling and preparing food at locations throughout the stadium.
- Prepares quality food according to recipes and visual standards.
- Upholds all sanitation codes, food handling procedures, and safety policies.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and well-organized work environment.
- Ensures all food is served, stored, and prepared at the proper temperature.
- Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, and dishes as needed.
- Completes temperature checks and logs.
- Performs inventory counts.
- Assists with receiving and relocating stock to locations as needed.
- Ensures all food products are properly stored, covered, and labeled per health codes.
- Works to minimize waste.
- Create a fun, positive work environment while acting as a team player.
- Performs all other duties as assigned, including rotation to other concession positions as needed.