|Location||10343 Stonebridge Blvd., Boca Raton, FL|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2021|
BAR TENDER / FINE DINING SERVER
Stonebridge Golf & Country Club, a premier private country club in west Boca Raton is seeking to hire an Experienced Country Club Server with Bar Tender experience to join our staff in our Food and Beverage department.
The ideal candidate will be Energetic, Enthusiastic, experienced in fine dining in a high-volume environment, and must be able to work flexible hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Greet all Members by name and their guests in the Lounge once seated, in a friendly and positive manner. Assists Members and guests in making their food and beverage selections by thorough knowledge of the menu, including details of preparation.
- Record order through POS system, with proper table and seat number, ensuring that all drink and food items are correctly recorded to Member accounts and that all other information resulting from the entry is correct.
- Check Identification of Members or guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol, if at all in doubt.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Approaches members in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Hardworking and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced work environment, who can rise to the daily challenges of providing exceptional customer service to our Members and guests.
- Observe beverages at the table frequently and replenish all beverages at the table before a Member or guest has to ask.
- Ensure all items are cleared at the proper time and using the proper procedure.
- Advise a manager or supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Perform assigned side work and setup side station.
- Keep tables, dining room and bus station areas clean, and in line with standards.
- Perform assigned opening and closing duties, and check with shift supervisor before going on to next assignment.
- Rearrange furniture and fixtures in order to prepare for an event.
- Attend all mandatory Food & Beverage staff meetings and all mandatory Club staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in a comparable position in a private country club or fine dining restaurant.
- Available to work flexible schedule including Lunch and Dinner and able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Friendly, outgoing and quick with a smile.
- Extensive knowledge of drink preparation or service.
- Experience with Jonas POS system is a plus.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with argumentative Members or guests.
- Experience working in a high-volume operation and working well under pressure.
- Strong multi-tasking skills: ability to prioritize and delegate work assignments.
- Committed to providing a high level of service, to exceed the expectations of our Members.
- Professional, displaying strong work ethics and working effectively as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills, including understanding directions, conveying information, and conversing with Members in English.
Stonebridge Country Club is a Non-Tipping Club. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits available include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k); holiday bonus; paid time off; credit union; and meals.
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated