|Location||10 N Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and taking food and drink orders
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, café latte, and cappuccino.
- Receive and process payments
- Place customer food and beverage orders through POS
- Order, receive, stock supplies and retail products.
- Preparing and serving beverages, ranging from simple to elaborate ones
- Preparing and serving food items such as soups, sandwiches and pastries
- Answering customers’ questions about menu choices
- Promoting and recommending menu options to customers
- Taking payment from customers
- Maintaining inventory and equipment by cleaning, troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
- Respond to orders, questions, concerns, and complaints in a polite and efficient manner
- Accurately handle cash and credit card payments, following appropriate cash-handling procedures
- Serve customers quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings
- Observe relevant health and safety standards
- Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized
- Evaluating and modifying processes to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Working to attract new customers and expanding the menu
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.